Social Media Assistant
Part-Time to Full-Time
November 9, 2023
Are you passionate about social media and eager to help a growing brand engage with its audience? Are you a creative, strategic thinker who is passionate about social media marketing to support the awakening of humanity?
UNIFYD is looking for dedicated individuals to join our
team. Whether you're interested in managing social media platforms or crafting strategic marketing campaigns, we have positions for you. We'd love to hear from you if you're enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and eager to represent the UNIFYD brand.
- Respond to all direct messages (DMs) across Instagram and Facebook.
- Engage in comments on IG, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter.
- Collaborate with editors and designers to request content.
- Maintain consistent communication with editors and designers.
- Post content on weekends when needed
- Post on all platforms when Social Media Manager is unavailable.
- Represent the UNIFYD brand with a consistent and authentic voice
- Collaborate with the team on content strategy for all platforms (IG, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, and Uscreen).
- Discuss upcoming releases and develop marketing campaigns for them.
- Set up content calendars for marketing campaigns.
- Analyze current trends and suggest ways to utilize them for marketing.
- Review the content strategy from the previous week and propose improvements.
- Research and stay updated on new social media features and relevant trends.
Ideal Candidate / Requirements
- Understands the UNIFYD World mission and aligns with our values and intentions. Familiarity with all of our organizations (UNIFYD TV, UNIFYD Healing, UNIFYD Shop) as well as Jason would be beneficial in assisting with social media.
- Familiarity with social media engagement on various platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a consistent brand voice.
- Availability to work during weekends.
- Proficient in social media marketing strategy and trends.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Availability during specific hours on Monday and Friday.
Will be discussed following an interview based on experience.